Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent a product idea good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, Invent Help to they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or InventHelp George Foreman Commercials go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.